To celebrate the release of Beautiful Boy, we've got two copies on DVD to be won.
Closing date: 04/06/2019
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Beautiful Boy on DVD. We have two copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 04/06/2019.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About Beautiful Boy:
Based on the best-selling pair of memoirs from father and son David and Nic Sheff, BEAUTIFUL BOY – which comes to Digital Download 13th May and on Blu-ray and DVD 20th May – chronicles the true and inspiring story of survival, relapse, and recovery in a family coping with addiction over many years. Available to pre-order now.
Starring Academy Award® nominees Steve Carell (Foxcatcher, The Big Short) and Timothée Chalamet (Call Me by Your Name, Ladybird), BEAUTIFUL BOY is a deeply moving portrait of a family’s unwavering love and commitment to each other in the face of their son’s addiction and his attempts at recovery. As Nic repeatedly relapses, the Sheffs are faced with the harsh reality that addiction is a disease that does not discriminate and can hit any family at any time.
From the producers of Moonlight and 12 Years a Slave, and adapted from David and Nic Sheff’s best-selling memoirs by BAFTA Award winner Luke Davies (Lion), BEAUTIFUL BOY is a searingly honest account of the ways addiction can destroy lives and the power of love to rebuild them.