Delivery Man merchandise competition
*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ***
To celebrate the release of Delivery Man, Vince Vaughn's latest comedy (in cinemas now), we have 3 cool sets of merchandise to be won consisting of a 2014 family calendar, a set of 4 mugs (2 x adult, 2 x kids), a fridge magnet picture frame and an apron, courtesy of our friends at Entertainment One. Closing date: 29th January 2014.
About Delivery Man:
Delivery driver David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) has a life no one would envy: in debt to the mob; a job that’s going nowhere and a pregnant girlfriend (Cobie Smulders) who believes their child will be better off without him, then he finds out he’s the father of 533 children through sperm donations he made 20 years earlier.
Just when things couldn't look any worse David is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of his offspring who demand to know the identity of their biological father.
As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, with the help of his friend, full time Dad and part time lawyer, Brett (Chris Pratt) he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become.
Written and directed by Ken Scott and based on his acclaimed film Starbuck. A heartwarming comedy for all the family….no matter what the size.For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question:
Last year saw Vince Vaughn star in a film where he applied for a job with Google. What was it called?
Best of luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The first three names drawn will receive a set of Delivery Man merchandise, comprising a 2014 family calendar, a set of 4 mugs (2 x adult, 2 x kids), a fridge magnet picture frame and an apron.
3. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots. So we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th January 2014.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please do remember to check your emails!