To celebrate the release of recent BBC drama Gentleman Jack, we've got copies on DVD to be won.
Closing date: 29/08/2019
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Gentleman Jack on DVD. We have three copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 29/08/2019.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About Gentleman Jack:
Gentleman Jack follows the charismatic, swashbuckling Anne Lister, played by Surranne Jones (Doctor Foster) as she returns to her ancestral home in ‘shabby Shibden’, Halifax. Determined to transform the fate of Shibden Hall, Anne seeks to sink her own coal pits and marry well. But Anne has no intention of marrying a man, embarking on an epic and unconventional Victorian love story.
The series also stars Sophie Rundle (Peaky Blinders), Gemma Whelan (Game of Thrones) and Gemma Jones (Bridget Jones Diary), and is written by the critically acclaimed writer Sally Wainwright (Happy Valley, Scott & Bailey)
EXTRAS:The Coded Diary of Anne Lister’ with insight from Sally Wainwright on why Anne invented a code; ‘Look of Gentleman Jack’ with comments from the costume designer and hair and make-up designer; ‘Who is Gentleman Jack’ which gives viewers context on the life and family of Anne Lister; and ‘Writing Gentleman Jack’.