To celebrate the release of the Oscar-nominated Loveless, we've got three copies on DVD to be won.
Closing date: 02/07/2018
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Loveless on DVD. We have three copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 02/07/2018.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
Altitude Film Distribution is pleased to announce that LOVELESS – the latest masterpiece from the Oscar-nominated Russian auteur Andrey Zvyagintsev - will be available to Download and buy on DVD and Blu-ray now. A bold and unflinching look at family dynamics in an era of growing alienation amidst the ever-increassing connectivity afforded by modern technology, LOVELESS is the work of a filmmaker at the height of his powers.
LOVELESS is the fifth feature from Zvyagintsev, who previously won a Golden Globe and the Best Screenplay prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival for LEVIATHAN. Nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at the 2018 Academy Awards, BAFTAs and Golden Globes, LOVELESS won Best Film at the 2017 BFI London Film Festival and the Jury Prize at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
Zhenya (Maryana Spivak) and Boris (Alexey Rozin) are going through a vicious divorce marked by resentment, frustration and recriminations. Already embarking on new lives, each with a new partner, they are impatient to start again, to turn the page – even if it means threatening to abandon their 12-year-old son Alyosha. Until, after witnessing one of their fights, Alyosha disappears…