win Mr Bean's Holiday
We've got copies of the comedy classic Mr Bean's Holiday, starring Rowan Atkinson, on Blu-ray to be won.
Closing date: 14/08/2022
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of win Mr Bean's Holiday on Blu-ray. We have two copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 14/08/2022.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About Mr Bean's Holiday
Mr Bean is heading to the South of France for a simple holiday in the sun. His voyage from London to the Riviera soon transcends into one of mischief and mayhem as he inadvertently creates havoc wherever he goes.
Although Rowan Atkinson said this 2007 film would be the last appearance of Mr. Bean he reprised the role as a symbol of British culture in the opening ceremonies of the 2012 London Summer Olympics ….and again in 2015 for a Comic Relief sketch celebrating the TV series’ 25th anniversary.
The film’s title is a reference to Jacques Tati’s Les Vacances de M. Hulot (1953) (Mr Hulot's Holiday). Rowan Atkinson has cited Hulot as an influence for Bean.
The film topped the UKs box office for two weekends and was a commercial success grossing $232.2 million worldwide against a $25 million budget.
Although there were only ever 15 episodes of the TV Series produced, Mr. Bean has become a household name across the world broadcasting in over 200 countries and spawning two movies, an animated series, a video game and various books.
Mr Bean's Holiday is now out on Blu-ray and DVD.