To celebrate the release of black comedy Mug, we've got three copies on DVD to be won.
Closing date: 22/04/2019
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Mug on DVD. We have three copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 22/04/2019.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
Award-winning director Małgorzata Szumowska (Body, Elles, In the Name Of) received the Silver Bear Jury Grand Prix at the 68th Berlin International Film Festival for her film MUG, a beautiful and unusual blackly comic Polish drama now available on DVD.
Funny, emotional, bitingly satirical and bursting with a natural energy, MUG stars Berlinale Shooting Star Mateusz Kościukiewicz, Into Deep Water’s Agnieszka Podsiadlik and Małgorzata Gorol (I, Olga).
The film centres around Jacek (Kościukiewicz) who loves heavy metal, his girlfriend and his dog. His family, his small hometown, his fellow parishioners all see him as an amusing freak. Jacek works at the construction site for what is supposed to become the tallest statue of Jesus in the World. When a severe accident disfigures him completely, all eyes turn to him as he undergoes the first facial transplant in the country