To celebrate the release of Quantum Leap: the Complete Collectors Edition, we've got one Blu-ray copy - with all 97 eps - to be won.
Closing date: 04/02/2018
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a Blu-ray edition of the Quantum Leap Collectors edition. We have one copy in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 04/02/2018.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About Quantum Leap:
“Oh Boy!” Get ready to journey back in time with Dr. Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula) and his holographic guide Al (Dean Stockwell) in the 5 time Emmy ® Award-Winning Series Quantum Leap. Enjoy all 97 episodes of this groundbreaking Sci-Fi adventure series now fully restored and in hi-definition! Consisting of 22 discs this Complete Collectors Edition contains all the original music (previously missing in the DVD release). Scott Bakula (Star Trek: Enterprise) received four Emmy Award nominations and a Golden Globe Award for his role as a time traveller, helping people out of sticky situations by taking over their body. In 1988 Dean Stockwell was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Married to the Mob.
Synopsis: Physicist Sam Beckett finds himself trapped leaping through spacetime with his holographic guide Al during a time travel experiment. Beckett takes the place of a different person in a different time period each week where he and Al have to correct historical mistakes before moving on.
Extras: “ A Kiss With History: Remembering Quantum Leap”. Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell, along with creator Don Bellisario share stories about creating their groundbreaking series. Episode introductions from Scott Bakula. Scott Bakula on the fans.