Rush Blu-ray competition
*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ***
To celebrate the home entertainment release of Ron Howard's excellent Rush, Starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, we've got 3 copies on Blu-ray to be won, courtesy of Studiocanal. Closing date: 6th February 2014.
Studiocanal are thrilled to announce that the number one box office smash Rush is racing to Blu-ray, DVD and digital platforms this January. Directed by Ron Howard (The Da Vinci Code) and starring Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds), Olivia Wilde (TRON: Legacy) and Alexandra Maria Lara (Control), Rush has been met with universal acclaim and is the film to own in 2014.
Set against the sexy, glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s, Rush is based on the true story of one of competitive sport’s great rivalries as the charismatic English driver James Hunt (Hemsworth) competes against the methodical and brilliant Niki Lauda (Brühl) to be top dog in a world where one wrong decision can ultimately lead to death. Focusing on the astonishing and now legendary 1976 Formula 1 season, Rush throws the two drivers’ personal styles into stark relief as both put their all into winning in a world that doesn’t allow for margins of error.For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question:
Chris Hemsworth starred in a gripping horror film in 2012. What was it called?
Best of luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 15 or over, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The first three names drawn will receive a copy of Rush on Blu-ray.
3. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering uture competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 6th February 2014.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please do remember to check your emails!