Penguins: Spy in the Huddle Blu-ray competition
*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ***
To celebrate the release of the charming documentary Penguins: Spy in the Huddle on Blu-ray, narrated by David Tennant, we've got 2 copies to be won, courtesy of Acorn Media. Closing date: 8th May 2013.
About Penguins: Spy in the Huddle:
From the makers of the brilliant Earthflight and Polar Bear – Spy on the Ice, the spycameras are back and they’re revamped, updated and with even more gizmos on board for the brand new BBC series Penguins – Spy In The Huddle.
In this extraordinary series we visit Anatarctica and the southern oceans, where the spycameras cleverly disguised as life size penguins infiltrate the colonies to capture the emotional and often comical lives of the most charismatic and popular bird on Earth.
Narrated by David Tennant, this exceptional three-part series proves with no doubt that penguins are one of the most entertaining animal subjects on Earth and comes to DVD on 8 April and will also be available on stunning high definition Blu-ray on 22 April courtesy of Acorn Media.For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question:
Jim Carrey starred in a film with a number of penguins. What was it called?
Best of luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The first two names drawn will receive a copy of Penguins: Spy in the Huddle on Blu-ray.
3. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 8th May 2013.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please do remember to check your emails!