Support the Girls
DVD + T-shirt competition
To celebrate the release of comedy drama Support the Girls, we've got a copy on DVD and T-shirt to be won.
Closing date: 14/11/2019
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Support the Girls on DVD. We have one copy in total to give away. The T-shirt is only available in size small or large.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 14/11/2019.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About Support the Girls:
From celebrated writer/director Andrew Bujalski (Mutual Appreciation, Funny Ha Ha) this critically-acclaimed, crowd-pleasing indie comedy features a fantastic ensemble cast led by Regina Hall (Girls Trip, The Hate U Give) with Haley Lu Richardson (Five Feet Apart), Dylan Gelula (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Brooklyn Decker (Just Go With It), James Le Gros (Drugstore Cowboy), Lea DeLaria (Orange Is the New Black) and actress/rap artist Shayne McHayle. SUPPORT THE GIRLS will be available on DVD and Digital HD on 21 October 2019.
Lisa Conroy (Regina Hall) is the last person you’d expect to find in a highway-side ‘sports bar with curves’, but as general manager at Double Whammies, she’s come to love the place and its customers. An incurable den mother, she nurtures and protects her girls fiercely – but over the course of one trying day, her optimism is battered from evey direction. Double Whammies sells a big, weird American fantasy, but what happens when reality pokes a bunch of holes in it?
SUPPORT THE GIRLS received rave reviews from critics and audiences around the globe and huge praise for Regina Hall’s compelling performance which won the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress, making her the first African-American to win the award. At the top of many critics Best Films of the Year lists, SUPPORT THE GIRLS was also named by former President Barack Obama as one of his favourite films of 2018.