The Tunnel Blu-ray competition
*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ***
To celebrate the release of Sky Atlantic's recent brilliant drama The Tunnel, starring Stephen Dillane and Clémence Poésy, on DVD and Blu-ray, we've got a copy on Blu-ray to be won (out on the 27th Jan, DVD out now), courtesy of our friends at Acorn Media. Closing date: 29th January 2014.
About The Tunnel:
From the makers of Broadchurch comes compelling and sophisticated drama The Tunnel. Following its broadcast on Sky Atlantic, it makes its Blu-ray and DVD bow thanks to Acorn Media.
When a prominent French politician is found dead on the border between the UK and France, detectives Karl Roebuck (Stephen Dillane – Game Of Thrones) and Elise Wassermann (Clémence Poésy) are called in to investigate on behalf of their respective countries. However the case takes a surreal turn and a series of elaborate killings force the French and British police into an uneasy partnership.
This stunning 10-part drama stars an impressive support cast including Keeley Hawes (Upstairs Downstairs) and Joseph Mawle (Game of Thrones) and comes to Blu-ray and DVD with some fantastic special features on 13 January 2014.For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question:
Clemence Poesy starred as Fleur Delacour in a long-running film film franchise. But which one?
Best of luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 15 or over, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The first name drawn will receive a copy of The Tunnel on Blu-ray.
3. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering uture competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th January 2014.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please do remember to check your emails!