Frankenstein DVD competition
*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED ***
To celebrate the release of the 10th Anniversary Edition of Frankenstein, starring William Hurt, Donald Sutherland, Julie Delpy and Luke Goss, we've got 2 copies on DVD to be won, courtesy of our friends at Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment. Closing date: 29th January 2014.
Frankenstein, the 10th Anniversary Edition, comes to DVD on 13th January from Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment. Luke Goss (Blade II) stars as the creature alongside an all-star cast including Alec Newman (A Lonely Place to Die), Academy Award® nominee Julie Delpy (Before Sunrise) and acting legends; Emmy and Golden Globe winner Donald Sutherland (The Italian Job 2003) and Academy Award® winner William Hurt (Kiss of the Spider Woman).
Directed by Kevin Conner who brought the classic Edgar Rice Burroughs novels to the big screen in the 70s (At the Earth’s Core, The Land that Time Forgot) and written by Mark Kruger (Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh) Frankenstein is a spectacularly ambitious new version that will rouse audiences with something far more profound than fear.
What happens when man violates the laws of God and science? For Captain Walton (Sutherland) and the crew of a weather-beaten ship stranded in the icy sea, the answer follows their rescue of a scientist close to death, frozen in fear, and insane with dire warnings. Viktor Frankenstein (Newman) has a story to tell—a story as chillingly real as the tortured howls emanating from the Arctic fog and as timeless as the need to be loved.For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question:
Donald Sutherland recently appeared in a film sequel with a heated appetite. What was it called?
Best of luck.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 12 or over, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The first two names drawn will receive a copy of Frankenstein on DVD.
3. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering uture competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th January 2014.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please do remember to check your emails!