True History of the Kelly Gang
We've got copies of the excellent True History of the Kelly Gang, starring George MacKay, on Blu-ray to be won.
Closing date: 28/07/2020
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of True History of the Kelly Gang on Blu-ray. We have three copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 28/07/2020.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
About True History of the Kelly Gang:
Picturehouse Entertainment is delighted to announce the Home Entertainment release of Justin Kurzel’s electrifying new film TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG on Digital/EST on 22 June 2020 and DVD, Blu-ray and Digital/VOD on 6 July 2020.
From visionary director Justin Kurzel (Snowtown, Macbeth) and based on the Booker Prize-winning novel by Peter Carey, TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is a bold and visceral take on the story of Ned Kelly, starring George MacKay (1917, Pride), Nicholas Hoult (Tolkien, The Favourite), Essie Davis (The Babadook, Babyteeth), Charlie Hunnam (King Arthur, The Gentlemen), Thomasin McKenzie (Jojo Rabbit, Leave No Trace) and Russell Crowe (A Beautiful Mind, Master & Commander: The Far Side Of The World).
Hero to some, outlaw to others, Ned Kelly (MacKay) throws a long shadow over Australian history. Spanning his life from his younger years to the time leading up to his death, the film follows the story of this legendary figure. Nurtured by the notorious bushranger Harry Power (Russell Crowe) and fuelled by the unfair arrest of his mother (Essie Davis), Kelly recruits a wild bunch of warriors to plot a campaign of anarchy and rebellion that will grip the entire country. Youth and tragedy collide with violent and explosive consequences but at the beating heart of this tale is the fractured and powerful bond between a mother and son.